Main Menu

Starfield

Started by Zulu1966, December 11, 2021, 04:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

W8taminute

Didn't realize Angry Joe is still around.  I thought he was scandalously removed from YT a couple of years ago.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

^He's got a huge following still.

There was a scandal?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Most importantly... my avatar finally got laid....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on October 19, 2023, 02:47:20 PM^He's got a huge following still.

There was a scandal?

Yeah I seem to remember he did a half hour video stating he was wrongly accused of something but I don't remember the details.  I'll see if I can dig it up but YT or Joe may have deleted it.  I want to say this happened somewhere in late 2018 or early 2019.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on October 19, 2023, 02:47:20 PM^He's got a huge following still.

There was a scandal?

https://poptopic.com.au/entertainment/internet/ashley-wookiemonster-marku-in-panic-as-angry-joe-pursues-lawsuit/

A little known Twitch Partner called Ashley 'WookieMonster' Marku came out on Twitter with allegations against well respected gaming YouTuber Joe Vargas of The Angry Joe show accusing him of being a predator and 'trying to coerce' her into sex.

The allegation against Joe Vargas claims that, at a convention back in 2018, Joe Vargas both mentally and physically forced her to hang around him and attempted to try subliminally manipulate her into maybe having sex. Or at least that is what is assumed as, it has now been confirmed by both parties, sex was never discussed.

Ashley 'WookieMonsterTV' Marku, albeit maintaining that Joe Vargas is a 'predatory creep', has back paddled and seems to be in panic mode.


https://twitter.com/AngryJoeShow/status/1275580362475831296

Gusington

^Glad I missed that.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Thanks for digging that up Pete.  I remember that clearly now.  She really did try to manipulate and twist Joe's words into making it look like something bad. 

I'm glad he's back online again and doing his thing.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

So...I can't believe this.

After putting about 90 hours into this game, I set it aside due to being a little worn out on it. I had not yet finished the main story line and it was hard to say how far in I was. In any event, its been about a year and the game has seen some major content and QOL updates so I decided to jump back in...

I was totally lost. I forgot how to play, how to fight, how to fly ships, etc. More importantly, I forgot pretty much who I was, who the other characters were and what relationships I had built with them. I forgot the major plot lines and the details behind my remaining active missions.

Nevertheless, I decided to press on and after getting a little bit comfortable with the controls, I proceeded with my latest active mission, which was part of the Unity plot line. Would you believe completing the active mission I was working on brought me to the major morality decision branch in the game!? I literally chose to stop at the climax and most important decision making crossroads of the entire game. I'm totally torn as to what decision to make because I don't remember my interactions with the competing factions and characters.

So annoyed! I'm having to do some research on the consequences of the possible options. I think I know which way to go, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


ArizonaTank

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 15, 2024, 08:01:18 AM...

After putting about 90 hours into this game, I set it aside due to being a little worn out on it. I had not yet finished the main story line and it was hard to say how far in I was. In any event, its been about a year and the game has seen some major content and QOL updates so I decided to jump back in...

I was totally lost. I forgot how to play, how to fight, how to fly ships, etc. More importantly, I forgot pretty much who I was, who the other characters were and what relationships I had built with them. I forgot the major plot lines and the details behind my remaining active missions.

Nevertheless, I decided to press on and after getting a little bit comfortable with the controls, I proceeded with my latest active mission, which was part of the Unity plot line.

...

After a long absence, I recently started re-playing again as well.

With updates, the game is dripping with content. Having a good time. I have no real complaints, just a few minor annoyances. But in an RPG this complex, that is not surprising.   

I do seem to suddenly suck at space combat...it felt easier before.

There seem to be more opportunities to become an outlaw than in my first playthrough early after initial release.

I have been playing it straight so far, but maybe my next character will step into the darkness.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.