Lawyers, Guns and FRIDAY

Started by Tripoli, October 20, 2023, 10:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: W8taminute on October 20, 2023, 08:56:06 PM
Quote from: Gusington on October 20, 2023, 01:53:34 PMThe developer is also working on Beasts of Steel...combo FPS/strategy game set in WWII.

Already wishlisted and worthy of buying on day one sight unseen.

Based on Hex of Steel indeed.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

W8taminute

Quote from: Pete Dero on October 20, 2023, 01:36:12 PMBaldur's Gate 3 and Cyberpunk 2077.

And now I need to check out a game called Hex Of Steel ...

I agree with SirAndrew, great game but wait for a sale.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

SirAndrewD

Quote from: W8taminute on October 20, 2023, 08:57:45 PMI agree with SirAndrew, great game but wait for a sale.

Geez guys, just call me Andrew.  You think I'm creative enough to use something other than my real name!?  I mean, I'm a public figure I'm not hard to find.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

W8taminute

Quote from: SirAndrewD on October 20, 2023, 09:14:14 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on October 20, 2023, 08:57:45 PMI agree with SirAndrew, great game but wait for a sale.

Geez guys, just call me Andrew.  You think I'm creative enough to use something other than my real name!?  I mean, I'm a public figure I'm not hard to find.

I admit I can be such a formal dork sometimes.  But now that you have given the ok I'll call you Andrew for future reference.   :cool:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

SirAndrewD

Quote from: W8taminute on October 20, 2023, 09:22:57 PMI admit I can be such a formal dork sometimes.  But now that you have given the ok I'll call you Andrew for future reference.   :cool:

Humorously my moniker here is not one I use many places.  It was an old thing my ex-wife bestowed on me when I was 19 because of my insane sometimes personally dangerous bent on trying to help people and the fact I'd gotten in a few altercations defending bullied people.

I generally go by Sgt.Pinback from the movie Dark Star on most forums or games, but it fits to keep the old one here for posterity to the thread to the olde days on the Wargamer.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

bobarossa

Continuing my AGEOD ACW2 campaign.  Getting close to taking Richmond in late '62 so I may fire up Hex of Steel since it's got so many new updates since I last played.

Gusington

^I'll be sending you multiple receipts.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Quote from: Gusington on October 21, 2023, 12:17:23 PM^I'll be sending you multiple receipts.
You can send me all the receipts you want!  Just don't send me the bills.   :grin:

Gusington

^That was intended for W8...and he pays  :justice:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on October 21, 2023, 12:17:23 PM^I'll be sending you multiple receipts.

Haha!  Multiple receipts for being a dork?  :Nerd:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Yes! And the the Hex of Steel games.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Quote from: SirAndrewD on October 20, 2023, 09:31:05 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on October 20, 2023, 09:22:57 PMI admit I can be such a formal dork sometimes.  But now that you have given the ok I'll call you Andrew for future reference.   :cool:

Humorously my moniker here is not one I use many places.  It was an old thing my ex-wife bestowed on me when I was 19 because of my insane sometimes personally dangerous bent on trying to help people and the fact I'd gotten in a few altercations defending bullied people.

I generally go by Sgt.Pinback from the movie Dark Star on most forums or games, but it fits to keep the old one here for posterity to the thread to the olde days on the Wargamer.
So what you are really trying to say is that you are a bot?  :twirl:
Honestly though, I did get the impression from your posts that you were genuinely a nice guy.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Destraex on October 22, 2023, 02:16:23 AMSo what you are really trying to say is that you are a bot?  :twirl:
Honestly though, I did get the impression from your posts that you were genuinely a nice guy.

Oh no.  Wow, I really have you fooled!

But anyway thanks Destraex, same to you.   We go back even before the grogs to TWC if you remember.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd