Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

now the real squeeze begins.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

W8taminute

I have some images to share regarding the deception that is going on in the media.  I'll share later tonight when I have access to my Telegram account. 

Just curious: when I post a link to a Telegram article are you all able to see it or does it ask for you to log into Telegram?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

send up a test balloon and we'll see.
the amount of disinformation I've seen about this war dwarfs what Ive seen coming out of Ukraine.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Uberhaus

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 02, 2023, 09:18:35 AM
Quote from: Tripoli on November 02, 2023, 09:15:11 AMIt may be a force protection issue.  Don't want to have a bunch of senior marines all in one place at a party.....

I would imagine if that were the case then there must be some pretty credible intel of an actual threat. Either way, it is still very unprecedented and it makes me think something is really up.

Tomorrow, Hassan Nasrallah, the S-G of Hezbollah, may be announcing his very own cotillion.  Hopefully, Marines will be invited; the history between is known.
From ISW:  https://www.understandingwar.org/

QuoteIran and Lebanese Hezbollah (LH) are continuing to promote the expectation in the information space that LH will announce some kind of escalation against Israel on November 3. CTP-ISW previously reported that LH has released two dramatic videos in recent days ahead of LH Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah's planned speech on November 3, creating the expectation of a significant announcement on the Israel-Hamas war. This speech is significant in that it will be Nasrallah's first public statement on the war. Iranian state media has further amplified the news of the upcoming speech and the dramatic videos, describing them as a "sign of future events."

JasonPratt

Iran: "A sign of future events!"

Others: "Going out of business!" "Fire sale, everything must go!"
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

W8taminute

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 02, 2023, 03:42:11 PMsend up a test balloon and we'll see.
the amount of disinformation I've seen about this war dwarfs what Ive seen coming out of Ukraine.

You're not kidding. 

Here are a couple of links:

This one is about a guy that keeps showing up in propaganda videos
https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/21702

And this one is about some racists who made the front page of the New York Post because of her hatred
https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/21822
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

GDS_Starfury

Ive seen the first guy a whole lot.
Ive seen her with the other chick taking down posters.
fuck them both.

GDS_Starfury

fwiw a lot of these people are getting fired, deported and sidelined because its so easy to identify them today.

Groggy

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 02, 2023, 02:34:47 PM^According to Al Jazeera, as quoted by Groggy, they are all "victims". :idiot2:

:ROFL:  :ROFL:  :ROFL:
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

W8taminute

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

^I saw that clip yesterday.  Pretty brilliant.

Gusington

'I'm glad I read you the terms and conditions.'  :cool:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^I understand.  :cool:

GDS_Starfury

QuoteMany Gazans are sharing this footages which appears to show a group of residents gunned down by Hamas police on the Al Rasheed beach road as they tried to flee south from the Israeli offensive and it triggers outrage among residents

https://twitter.com/i/status/1720457311951499372