Main Menu

FRIDAY Syndrome

Started by Pete Dero, November 03, 2023, 05:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

W8taminute

^But Gus, what's the matter with the clothes I'm wearing?  Can't you tell that my tie's too wide?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I loved his tribute to do wop when I was 9 years old. Now...not as much.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Yeah, as we get older our tastes certainly do change.  I get where you're coming from.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^Well when you listen to Homers version as he sings it, yeah I'm kind of turned off now.  LOL
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bobarossa

I'm pretty sure he (Billy Joel) wrote and sang that song just to get laid by Christie (Brinkley, not the former gop governor).

Gusington

They were already together when he wrote it. I'd be more impressed if it was for Chris Christie  :ROFL:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd