Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Tripoli

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 12, 2023, 11:11:54 AMabout those hummus casualty figures......

:Loser:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1723680858874298654

I suppose you will next be telling us that pro wrestling is also fake....   :laugh:

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

Pro wrestling has more credibility.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Here's a pretty balanced warts-and-all 16 minute digest of how Qatar went from being a key ally of the War on Terror to hosting and funding the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas -- including the recent attack on Israel.

Note: the "Israel Is Scared" clickbait title can and should be completely ignored. This channel makes good docs on a regular basis but still insists on doing the dumbest clickbaity titles I may have ever consistently seen.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

al_infierno

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 12, 2023, 11:11:54 AMabout those hummus casualty figures......

:Loser:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1723680858874298654

Is there some kind of confirmation that this was indeed a propaganda staging?  I've seen a bunch of clips like this going around being claimed as such, and many of them turned out to be from the set of a movie some Palestinians were making back in like 2017.

Given the amount of bombing going on it seems weird that they would need to stage more blood and death.  Plenty of that going around.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

MikeGER

...and the result of Pallywood is then this  :HideEyes:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1722504313027616948

on top we (the West) have let way to many of the wrong migrants, refuguees, whatchamacallits in our countries 
and suddenly you have 300 000+ pro-Palestine march through London

on Saturday even 1000 in my hometown  :shocked:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1723408700235194537

the only good news
Greta fuc#ß& up pretty much her international Climate Movement, and debunked that it  was all about mongering known extrem left positions under the cover of claimed climate change urgencies.

MikeGER

GDS_Starfury

I guess this is how you genocide these days....

QuoteThe Israel Defense Force has launched an Operation to Transfer potential Hundreds of Incubators for Newborn Babies as well as other Medical Equipment to the Al-Shifa Medical Center in the Northern Gaza Strip; Israel Ground Forces are still only 3-4 Blocks from the Hospital and are continuing to Advance from the East and West.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 14, 2023, 11:59:03 AMhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1724223439924347033

It runs much deeper than just "fashion". It is an outcome of decades of generational brainwashing that has associated  western civilization with the oppression of minorities while treating all who oppose western civilization as righteous victims fighting a just battle against their evil oppressors. This is obviously a very naive and simplistic view that requires a great deal of ignorance among its adherents.

Only this woke brand of ideology is capable of justifying the heinous acts of barbarism perpetrated by Hamas.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

FarAway Sooner

I do think there is a "woke crowd" that has gone overboard.  I don't think they're nearly as numerous or as influential as right-leaning media makes them out to be, but they're certainly there.

Of course, lots of people can be in favor of trying to moderate Israel's conduct in Gaza without having bought into "the West is the root of all Evil" argument.  I'm not sure I can do more to dispute this theory without taking us into R&P land, but I'd suggest that even a short screed against Woke Ideology moves us heartily in that direction.

I'm okay talking R&P if you are, but you can't keep dropping hints and then clamping down when people respond.

Unless you want to be like Star?    :Party:      :justice:

Jarhead0331

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on November 14, 2023, 02:13:36 PMI do think there is a "woke crowd" that has gone overboard.  I don't think they're nearly as numerous or as influential as right-leaning media makes them out to be, but they're certainly there.

Of course, lots of people can be in favor of trying to moderate Israel's conduct in Gaza without having bought into "the West is the root of all Evil" argument.  I'm not sure I can do more to dispute this theory without taking us into R&P land, but I'd suggest that even a short screed against Woke Ideology moves us heartily in that direction.

I'm okay talking R&P if you are, but you can't keep dropping hints and then clamping down when people respond.

Unless you want to be like Star?    :Party:      :justice:

I guess when Star does it, I could just remove it. Sometimes, I prefer to respond, rather than censor.

I will correct you where you are wrong though...I can drop hints and clamp down when people respond. It is my prerogative. I think overall, I'm very fair and reasonable.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

seems the IDF is now clearing the al-Shifa hospital.

GDS_Starfury