Steam Summer Sale 2024: June 27 - July 11

Started by ArizonaTank, June 26, 2024, 07:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on June 27, 2024, 12:41:51 PMI have ~110.00 worth in my cart right now. I need help.

I can help you double that but maybe that's not what you need.

Redwolf

"Buy IL-2 Sturmovik - Dover Bundle
Includes 2 items: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz Edition, IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings - Tobruk"

For $18. I think I'll continue my investment in IL-2.

I just hope the IL-2 install doesn't blow up its harddrive like DCS does every time you buy a module...

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on June 27, 2024, 12:41:51 PMI have ~110.00 worth in my cart right now. I need help.


 :ThumbsUp:  :ROFL:

Remember....that 110 represents the bare minimum of gaming resources needed to keep you off medication ....think of it as a prescription charge if it helps  :grin:

 I feel much better now about my basket of games at around 25 UK pounds !
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

^You know, I think you and Pete are right...I am on no meds, but my Steam 'to-play' stack is insane. I think it's working  :3musketeer:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

Finally picked up Elden Ring at 30% off to see what all the fuss is about.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Jarhead0331

I got:

Hitman: World of Assassination
Airship Kingdoms Adrift
Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator
Attack at Dawn: North Africa
Rise of the White Sun
...and

Slaves of Rome...I've been intrigued since I first saw it and finally caved. Please, don't judge me. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Silent Disapproval Robot

#21
I got WH40K Battlesector in this month's HumbleBundle so I figured I'd throw some money at one of the DLC.  Man, they're pricey, even at 30% off!  Necrons are 40% off so I bought that one.  I think undead Egyptian space robots would appreciate such thrift.

I also grabbed a Japanese language/card battler thingie called Yuke and the book of Yokai.

Father Ted

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 27, 2024, 09:25:48 AMhttps://www.pcgamesn.com/steam/pile-of-shame : Steam users have spent $19 billion on games they've never played.



...and that's just GrogHeads

WallysWorld

Nothing yet, but I'm looking at getting Regiments at 30% off. I liked the demo.

After reading about that $19B in unplayed Steam games, I just looked again at my unplayed list of games and released how many I really have just sitting there waiting.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

steve58

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 27, 2024, 09:25:48 AM
Quote from: steve58 on June 27, 2024, 08:12:06 AMI agree with all of the above comments.  I will look, but will be surprised if I buy.


https://www.pcgamesn.com/steam/pile-of-shame : Steam users have spent $19 billion on games they've never played.



Dune Imperium is on sale.  I may have to cave...just to help contribute to breaking $20 billion in games never played.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

Damn does Airship: Kingdoms Adrift look sassy!

JH did you really grab Slaves of Rome?

 :privatedancer:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Redwolf


Fetrik

I picked up Deep rock galactic today and played a bit with 3 friends. Kinda fun.
 

Silent Disapproval Robot

They're on lockdown while the Slaves of Rome purchase is investigated.
Quote from: Redwolf on June 27, 2024, 04:19:29 PMStore is entirely down.

Gusington

^ :cool:

I have narrowed it down to three games @ about 62.00 now:

Star Wars: Dark Forces Remaster
Solium Infernum (newer version)
Imperator: Rome - Centurion Bundle
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd