Steam Summer Sale 2024: June 27 - July 11

Started by ArizonaTank, June 26, 2024, 07:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senex

Quote from: Redwolf on June 27, 2024, 04:19:29 PMStore is entirely down.

Damn!  In desperation I may have to start playing games I've already bought from them.   Which is obviously against Steam's entire business model.

Destraex

Quote from: Fetrik on June 27, 2024, 04:27:16 PMI picked up Deep rock galactic today and played a bit with 3 friends. Kinda fun.
 

I have been doing the same. It's a good game for a bit of light distraction with friends.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on June 27, 2024, 04:16:43 PMDamn does Airship: Kingdoms Adrift look sassy!

JH did you really grab Slaves of Rome?

 :privatedancer:

I did...the only reason it interests me is because beside the p0rn, it has a real game in there and the developers seem very active. If it was just smut, I would not have been interested at all. But an actual Roman slave simulator? Seems pretty cool and they have plans to add gladiators too.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

When I did a search in the Steam application it would not pop up because of my preferences  :ROFL:

I had to find it on the Steam webpage.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

rss334

Well I did find one title "Disco Elysium - The Final Cut", at 4 dollars and never having played it sure why not, best price I've seen on this game.  Think it will be my only purchase.

Anguille

#35
It is a problem as i do have so many good games i want to play in my library and so many new (or even older) games i want to add to my library. Try to think more than twice before getting something else.

I got myself so far:

- 2 Dlcs for Humankind which i am currentely playing (Wonder Pack and Cultures of Oceania)
- El Dorado: the Golden City builder (new game with some decent reviews). It's been a while since i got a new city-builder and this is a subject that hasn't been covered yet.
- Ancient Wars Sparta Definitive edition. Played the original and liked it. This has been uptdated.

On a side note, i've started watching the mini-series on Alexander the Great on Netflix, anyone's seen it?


Gusington

^I did, it's ok. There are better. Would like to hear your thoughts on Ancient Wars Sparta!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Also thanks JH for mentioning Airship: Kingdoms Adrift...looks great and added it to my cart.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

Okay so (for now) that's it !!

Heroes of Steel by the Trese Bros for an amazing £2.55

Dungeon of Naheulbeuk for £7.49

Warhammer : Rogue Trader for £25.00

"Caves of Qud" and "Soulash 2" almost made the cut despite me refunding both earlier in the year as it it obvious that there are amazing games there and I may just have not been in the right frame of mind when I tried them, along with "Skald" and "Kingdom Dungeon Hero" which is out next week.......A couple of weeks to hold out and the pension pay out due on Monday.... :HideEyes:  :HideEyes:

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Jarhead0331

Quote from: devoncop on June 28, 2024, 09:14:34 AMOkay so (for now) that's it !!

Heroes of Steel by the Trese Bros for an amazing £2.55


Speaking of the Trese Bros, I have my eyes on Cyber Knights. It looks really good. I've had it in my basket a few times. Still $20 though...what to do? :headscratch:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop



[/quote]

Speaking of the Trese Bros, I have my eyes on Cyber Knights. It looks really good. I've had it in my basket a few times. Still $20 though...what to do? :headscratch:
[/quote

I enjoyed their earlier Space offering so thought I should give it a crack...Cyberknights does have excellent reviews already and I am not sure it isn't still in Early Access...the ongoing support the Trese Bros give their games is second to none.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

DesertFox

The Trese Brothers are one of my favorite indy game studios.  I have more hours on Star Traders and Templar: Battleforce than I'd care to admit.  I've been waiting for Cyber Knights and will be picking it up as soon as it's out of early access.

I went into this sale saying I don't need anything and I'm not going to buy anything.  My son just bought me Baldur's Gate 3 for my birthday and I've barely even started it.  Well here we are a couple hours later and I've already picked up Grounded and the Liberation DLC for Call to Arms...    :grin:
"Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win, even with the inferior force."
-- Spartan Battle Manual

DesertFox

Also not to be a bad influence, but these sales are almost too good to pass up if you don't already own them:
Mass Effect Legendary Edition - $5.99?!!
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - $3.99
Frostpunk - $2.99
FTL - $2.49
XCOM 2 - $2.99
"Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win, even with the inferior force."
-- Spartan Battle Manual

Father Ted

I picked up Workers and Resources, and am considering Infection Free Zone