Steam Summer Sale 2024: June 27 - July 11

Started by ArizonaTank, June 26, 2024, 07:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Is it just me or is this Steam sale a bit better than what they've had the last few years?
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

devoncop

Quote from: steve58 on June 28, 2024, 01:06:43 PMIs it just me or is this Steam sale a bit better than what they've had the last few years?

Just what I was thinking.

Some very heavy discounts :ThumbsUp:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

DesertFox

I don't need any more DLC for Graviteam Tactics...   I don't need any more DLC for Graviteam Tactics...

Someone help a brother out here!!   :hair:
"Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win, even with the inferior force."
-- Spartan Battle Manual

ArizonaTank

Quote from: devoncop on June 28, 2024, 01:15:35 PM
Quote from: steve58 on June 28, 2024, 01:06:43 PMIs it just me or is this Steam sale a bit better than what they've had the last few years?

Just what I was thinking.

Some very heavy discounts :ThumbsUp:

There are some really great games under $10.  I will definitely pick some up. Also, a few disappointments.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Redwolf

Quote from: steve58 on June 28, 2024, 01:06:43 PMIs it just me or is this Steam sale a bit better than what they've had the last few years?

Definitely better overall. But I have never seen those 60% savings on some DCS modules again that they had once.

Destraex

I keep getting told I do not have permission to look at my own wishlist. Then it works later. Then stops again. lol
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Fetrik

Picked up Gunfire reborn for more co-op play.

rss334

Not steam but this deal is so good had to share anyway, the key is for steam.  Used site multiple times never an issue

KNIGHTS OF HONOR II – SOVEREIGN PC  1.89

https://www.cdkeys.com/knights-of-honor-ii-sovereign-pc-steam

Sir Slash

I've been looking hard at Baldur's Gate 3 too, first time it's been on sale that I know of. "Evil round every corner. Careful not to step in any".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DesertFox

It is REALLY good, it's just obviously going to be a massive time sink so I've been hesitant about diving full-on into it!!
"Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win, even with the inferior force."
-- Spartan Battle Manual

devoncop

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 28, 2024, 10:15:47 PMI've been looking hard at Baldur's Gate 3 too, first time it's been on sale that I know of. "Evil round every corner. Careful not to step in any".

I actually started a second attempt to play it a couple of days before the Steam Sale started having bounced off it badly after it came out. I am now really getting into the gameplay and becoming very invested in the characters. Shadowheart is a babe😁

The production values and slickness of the game UI is I have to admit amazing after all the Indie roguelikes I have been playing recently.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Rayfer

Quote from: devoncop on June 29, 2024, 01:28:00 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on June 28, 2024, 10:15:47 PMI've been looking hard at Baldur's Gate 3 too, first time it's been on sale that I know of. "Evil round every corner. Careful not to step in any".

I actually started a second attempt to play it a couple of days before the Steam Sale started having bounced off it badly after it came out. I am now really getting into the gameplay and becoming very invested in the characters. Shadowheart is a babe😁

The production values and slickness of the game UI is I have to admit amazing after all the Indie roguelikes I have been playing recently.

Got BG3 the first day of the sale and it hooked me immediately, like no game has in awhile.  Everything else is set aside for now.

Sir Slash

Great to hear Guys. My determination...is...weakening.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Geezer

FWIW I bounced off BG3 hard and never have gone back.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

solops

Quote from: Destraex on June 28, 2024, 07:38:18 PMI keep getting told I do not have permission to look at my own wishlist. Then it works later. Then stops again. lol

What a GREAT money saving feature! How do I sign up for it?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.