Total war pharaoh - coming October

Started by Grim.Reaper, May 23, 2023, 04:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Awesome. I've done a complete 180 on this and am looking forward to it now. Purchasing on discount still, of course.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

#166
Normally, my response to a lot of expensive and poorly filled out games is "Well, I'll just wait a year or three and get it when it is debugged, on sale and fleshed out."  But now, mortality has become a real consideration. I may not BE here in 3 or 4 years. That really complicates things for older gamers!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tanaka

#168
Quote from: solops on July 09, 2024, 11:23:31 AMNormally, my response to a lot of expensive and poorly filled out games is "Well, I'll just wait a year or three and get it when it is debugged, on sale and fleshed out."  But now, mortality has become a real consideration. I may not BE here in 3 or 4 years. That really complicates thing for older gamers!

We have been waiting on the beta patch in the WITPAE forums for two years now...many fellow forumers have passed in that time never getting to play it out sad but true...  :undecided:


Gusington

^Wally posted that on the previous page.

But I'm still looking forward to it  :Nerd:
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd