The Night They Drove Old FRIDAY Down

Started by Tripoli, October 04, 2024, 08:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tripoli

The Band, 1976.

I'll be doing Burden of Command work, as well as Fight Club work.  I've been tied up with a lot of projects, so not as much time doing gaming. I aspire to sneak in some Rule of the Waves 3, CMO, Dangerous Water and/or Warplan and Combat Mission.  But I'm not hopeful actually accomplishing it.

[Edit: Youtube doesn't want to play the video at the proper time hack.  Try this https://youtu.be/x35l1IxU9dg?t=60}
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

ArizonaTank

#1
Quote from: Tripoli on October 04, 2024, 08:46:15 AMThe Band, 1976.

Joan Baez's cover just never came close IMHO.

The clip is sad. Watching Robbie Robertson (who is now gone), talk about losing Levon Helm.

As far computer gaming, will probably spend some quality time with Aska.

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Geezer

Playing Throne and Liberty.  So far it's better than I expected.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Pete Dero

X4 Foundations and some DCS.

Enjoy the weekend !

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Great tune!

Probably just watching some porn this weekend.

Who am I kidding? I'm definitely watching porn this weekend.
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Sir Slash

Visiting my old friend, 'Medieval TW 2' with the Stainless Steel Mod and maybe some John Tiller East Front porn thrown-in for dessert. Have a great first weekend of October Grogs.  :ThumbsUp:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Destraex

Bit of scourge of war and sins2. Company of Heroes 3 of course.
Space Marine 2 maybe...







"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

A little Ultimate General American Revolution. I really could not be bothered getting into the weeds of the campaign this time around and so just played a custom battle. Although historical battles are also available.





"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

solops

Shadow Empire and hog hunting irl. I am going to try to get in some Sins2 and Manor Lord.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Redwolf

Enjoying the MIG-15 in DCS.

3 cannons and a pretty dumb analog targeting computer. I like.

Tanaka

Quote from: solops on October 07, 2024, 07:08:18 PMShadow Empire and hog hunting irl. I am going to try to get in some Sins2 and Manor Lord.

Do you make hog bacon? Yummy

solops

Quote from: Tanaka on October 08, 2024, 06:07:47 PM
Quote from: solops on October 07, 2024, 07:08:18 PMShadow Empire and hog hunting irl. I am going to try to get in some Sins2 and Manor Lord.

Do you make hog bacon? Yummy
My wife has a couple of times. It takes more effort than we give it to do it right. Cleaning a wild hog, especially a big one, is a LOT of work. I usually settle for just the backstraps and tenderloins. In a smaller hog we might take the other parts a well. The hams grind up nicely for sausage. The biggest plus is just killing the darn critters to protect the deer and turkeys....and fencing and feeders and other thongs you would never expect hogs would be interested in tearing up. I really pity folks dependent on crops.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.