Main Menu

Alabama FRIDAY

Started by Tripoli, October 18, 2024, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tripoli

The Grateful Dead, 1980

Me?  BoC work.  Fight Club work.  Just did a turn in my WarPlan game with Nelsmn. Still feeing like I want ot paly a bit of Dangerous Waters, but time may not allow it.

https://youtu.be/JGTEGIbNOWQ is the link in case the embedded video doesn't play
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Destraex

Just downloaded the 4k space marine 2 graphics pack (only 90 or so gig iirc). Took hours to install. Will prolly try that.

Company of Heroes 3
Age of Empires IV - prolly the monster mode 3

Nothing too serious.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Pete Dero

Call to Arms - Gates of Hell and some DCS.

Enjoy the weekend !

Destraex

Well now I am updating star citizen while playing sins2... space it is.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

rss334

astro colony
trainz +
timberborn

Redwolf

DCS. Spent some time in the Mig-15, which has great guns and is a little quirky. At high speed control authority is near NULL. Gotta be careful with the diving.

Also the F/A-18. I like it better now than I used to. It has a pretty reasonable user interface. I am still not smart enough to get anything done in the F-16.

I made some observations that make me question is aerodynamic modeling of DCS.

Tanaka

Love the song choice!

Getting back into Endless Space 2 to try all of the new updates

And of course Dom 6 MP games