Main Menu

Steam Winter Sale

Started by steve58, December 19, 2024, 04:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

Has started, two weeks after the Autumn Sale.  :idiot2: 
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

Yeah...not quite sure what the point of the autumn sale is.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


CJReich46

I'm looking at my wish list. I might actually get something off it.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

rss334

It has gotten to the point every other week seems like a sale somewhere and when there is no sale there are better than sale prices on the cd key sites.

Sir Slash

I am mightily tempted, there's some good-looking prices for a lot of the games on my Wishlist. Steam may have finally found my weak spot(s).  :HideEyes:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

Totally caved. Combat Mission Final Blitzkrieg, the Downfall add-on, and The Black Grimore: Cursebreaker, a great little time-waster of a RPG/Hack & Slash heavy on the resource-gathering. Anybody else get bit by the Winter Sales Bug?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I bought 2 DLC for Mius Front, a turn-based tactical combat game about undead Romans called King Arthur: Legion IX, and a 4 player co-op space combat game called Void Crew.  I didn't have much interest in the last one but my friends twisted my arm.  I gotta say, I'm having quie a bit of fun with it as the ship's pilot. 

Con

Rogue trader ultimate edition

ArizonaTank

A few DLCs and some indie titles under $10. Very subdued for me this year.

I did go big on WDS titles however.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

bobarossa

Didn't buy from Steam but did get Fields of Glory: Kingdoms from Matrix using my Anniversary coupon for $16.  Probably never play it. :uglystupid2:

JasonPratt

As noted elsewhere, I bought a ludicrous number of split-screen games (everything I thought even possibly age-appropriate) for playing with my grand-cousin when he visits. I think I also bought a few other things like Rogue Trader, but I'm not where I can check atm.

Very amusingly, I had another 15 cheap games/DLC lined up to pull the trigger on at the last minute, for a little under $40 total, and then when I checked yesterday afternoon ("after noon" being the salient terms compounded!)... blap, sale done! So I weaponized my procrastination in my wallet's favor.

I did however pick up a few things from Matrix directly combining their sale with my 50% anniversary coupon, one of those being Armored Brigade 2. The other two, which had Steam codes already, were ICBM Escalation, and the Dark Fate RTS + expansion.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

I got hooked on Cursebreaker after playing the FREE demo. I watched some videos of CMFB to see if anything new or great had been added and then I had to have it. It was the Pershings that did it.  :doh:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Destraex

I got "the great war western front" for $12. One of those games I will play when I run out of things to play I suspect. Good concept but will every battle be the same?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

See, this is what my procrastinative strategy prevented me from adding to!  :ThumbsUp:  :HideEyes:

Dec 20th
Against the Storm - Keepers of the Stone
Hogwarts Legacy
Creeper World Anniversary Edition
Creeper World 2 Anniversary Edition
Creeper World 4
Barony
Barony: Legends & Pariahs DLC Pack 2
Barony: Myths & Outcasts DLC Pack 1
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Hydroneer: Journey to Volcalidus
WRC 7
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
Renegade Ops Collection
No King No Kingdom
No King No Kingdom - Ruler of Angels
No King No Kingdom - Shield of Great Protectors
No King No Kingdom - Altar of War
No King No Kingdom - Soul Reaper
Battle of Hořice 1423
Ragnaröck
Divinity 2 Devloper's Cut
Imperiums: Rise of Caesar
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Super Pack Steam Store and Retail Key
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Asgard Pack Steam Store and Retail Key
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
LEGO MARVEL's Avengers - The Avengers Explorer Character Pack
LEGO MARVEL's Avengers - The Avengers Adventurer Character Pack
LEGO MARVEL's Avengers - The Thunderbolts Character Pack
LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers DLC - The Masters of Evil Pack
LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers DLC - Classic Captain Marvel Pack
LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers DLC - Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War Character Pack
LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers DLC - Classic Black Panther Pack
LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers DLC - All-New, All-Different Doctor Strange Pack
LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers DLC - Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Pack
LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers DLC - Marvel’s Ant-Man Pack

Dec 15th
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Classic Guardians of the Galaxy
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Agents of Atlas
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Out of Time Character Pack
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Champions Character Pack
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Black Panther
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Cloak and Dagger
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Runaways
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Infinity War
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Marvel's Ant-Man and the Wasp Character and Level Pack
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
Dogfight 1942
Dogfight 1942 Russia Campaign
Dogfight 1942 Fire Over Africa
Total War: WARHAMMER III - Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs
Total War: WARHAMMER III - Elspeth – Thrones of Decay
Total War: WARHAMMER III - Malakai – Thrones of Decay
Total War: Warhammer II – The Warden & The Paunch
Total War: WARHAMMER II – The Twisted & The Twilight
Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Silence & The Fury
Total War: WARHAMMER II - Blood for the Blood God II

Dec 13th
LEGO Jurassic World: Jurassic World DLC Pack
LEGO Jurassic World: Jurassic Park Trilogy DLC Pack 1
LEGO Jurassic World: Jurassic Park Trilogy DLC Pack 2
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Ultima Founding
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 - Standard Edition
Vampire Hunters
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Vulkan's Wrath
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Angels of Death
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Glory of Maccrage
Warhammer 40,000 : Armageddon - Ork Hunters
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Soundtrack
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Golgotha
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - NA Version
NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Redwolf

I don't think I got anything in the Winter sale.