Napoleonic ? Online Wargame

Started by Zulu1966, March 15, 2025, 01:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Destraex

Looks interesting enough. But I won't be playing it unless it comes to steam or some other official platform I don't think. I like the scale of the map, but would still stick with scourge of war I think? THe visuals for squares etc are a treat. I have FOG (fields of glory) as well, which this game probably should look like ideally.
I guess I should just be happy something is in the works at all :)
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

W8taminute

This title recently came up in my YouTube feed.  I thought it looks promising.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk