Happy Birthday Centurion40

Started by MikeGER, November 02, 2012, 04:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Quote from: bob48 on November 02, 2012, 11:36:03 AM
Happy Birthday 40C - have a great day - I'll be raising a glass in celebration.

Thanks bob!  Raise one for me too, please!
Any time is a good time for pie.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Mr. Bigglesworth

Happy Bday dude! Many more cents to you.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

Found something. Was looking for a plane, but this should suffice :)

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

undercovergeek

happy birthday - my film viewing wouldnt be the same without you, or my appreciation of costumes, nipples, cleavage, ass and sexy demotivation - have a good one

TheCommandTent

Amy I too late to get in on the party?  Happy Birthday Centurion40!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Steelgrave

Happy Birthday, Cen! I'll drink a beer in your honor tonight.

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:58:52 PM
Happy Birthday, Cen! I'll drink a beer in your honor tonight.

Just one?!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

^I have a lot of friends to honor! Gotta spread the love out a bit.