Theme For Great FRIDAYS

Started by Pete Dero, July 11, 2025, 01:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero


Playing X4 Foundations and moving my flight sims to a new PC  :hair: .

Enjoy the weekend !

Jarhead0331

Oh man...I keep promising myself I'm going to get back into X4. Curiously how the new diplomacy update works. Let us know.

Also, post the specs for the new PC, dude. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Father Ted

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 11, 2025, 01:20:51 PMmoving my flight sims to a new PC  :hair: .

Don't envy you playing that game

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 11, 2025, 01:56:41 PMAlso, post the specs for the new PC, dude. 

I bought this one in December '24 and already moved the 'easy stuff'.
For the less demanding games I'm keeping the older PC and use a KVM switch to share my 2 screens and keyboard & mouse.

Now I'm installing Prepar3d on the new one.  I paid to much for all kind of addons (PMDG and other planes, airports, ORBX, REX, GSX ...) to switch to MSFS.


Specs :

Acer Predator Orion 7000 655 I9K1469GL

Processor   Intel Core i9 14900KF

Internal RAM   64 GB

Video card   NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 (24 GB)

Processor cores   Tetracosa-Core (24)

Turbo speed   5,8 GHz

Cache memory   36 MB

SSD        2 TB + 2x 4 TB


Destraex

Holdfast Nations at War - Console just released and 6500 players on. What a great game for a bit of mindless battlefield2 style madness.
Company of Heroes - nightfighter skins are up for grabs
Maybe some battlefront2...
Warthunder ships

Not much really.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

W8taminute

Picked up Fantasy General 2 and Field of Glory 2 Medieval for free!  Probably going to dabble with these as well as some old games I recently picked up on GOG.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Anguille

Simple Minds...one of the greatest bands of all time  :twirl:

Playing:

Lord of Rigel

Children of the Nile

Destraex

A few shots from this weekend:















"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Pete Dero

Quote from: Anguille on July 13, 2025, 01:00:41 AMSimple Minds...one of the greatest bands of all time  :twirl:

They played live on the main stage last week in Werchter (Belgium). Still sounds great.

Full concert :


Tanaka

#9
We are starting a new series for SCWITP new DLC today. Come join us!