Main Menu

FRIDAY With My Girls

Started by Pete Dero, November 14, 2025, 01:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero

I'm really into this all female band from Texas :


For gaming I'm returning to my forge in Kingdome Come Deliverance II.

Have a lovely weekend.

Redwolf

Site works right on time for the Friday thread.

DCS and Combat Mission Cold War BAOR (British) for this weekend.

Tripoli

Standard weekend for me: BoC work on some historical images.  Maybe some CMO.  And Fight Club. And some Task Force Admiral playtesting 
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Destraex

War Thunder ships
AOEIV
COH3
Seeing all the Anno 117 commotion makes me want to play my copy of manor lords. I have been checking out the battles in anno and see no ramming and very simplistic battles which could have been better. Probably fun but not for $90 aud when I have manor lords.

Got easy red II for $6 and had a go with a friend. It's ok.




"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

W8taminute

Totally loving Easy Red 2 and at the current sale price it's well worth it.

Remember men....

You cannot view this attachment.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bobarossa

Continuing to play old games, especially Emperor of the Fading Suns Enhanced (released this year on GOG so maybe NOT an old game).  They fixed a bunch of bugs and added some larger galaxies to conquer.  The user interface still sucks.

W8taminute

Quote from: bobarossa on November 16, 2025, 02:10:32 PMContinuing to play old games, especially Emperor of the Fading Suns Enhanced (released this year on GOG so maybe NOT an old game).  They fixed a bunch of bugs and added some larger galaxies to conquer.  The user interface still sucks.

I absolutely love EotFS.  Great game.   :cool:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk