Main Menu

Zero Hour

Started by Jarhead0331, February 14, 2021, 09:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

So this is listed as releasing in 2024 and was $1.50 on greenman.
A friend grabbed myself and 4 others a key hoping to play with us so I installed it. Not a bad game really.
Reminds me of the old SWAT for sure.

As I understand it both the publisher and developer are from bangladesh. The initial agreement I notice has you giving your IP address, programs in ram and other info for protection purposes.

A little confusing but it seems to use denuvo according to a lot of people but does not mention it?

Anyways it can be played solo or coop or even PVP. Graphics are a bit dated but the game seems to be pretty solid and fun.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

mbar

I really took to Zero Hour. I bought and played it when it was around $12(USD) full price and i think it has been as low as $6. A great value and an over looked gem with giants like Ready or Not or Ground Branch. The devs have added a bunch of content since I've purchased it. It is not perfect. Loadouts need to be selected each time. But other than that it is entertaining doing Lone Wolf missions and clearing the map. I bought Ready or Not and Ground Branch but I've spent the most hours in Zero Hour (62) and it is still on my hard drive. (YMMV)

mbar