Main Menu

Polk Salad FRIDAY

Started by Tripoli, November 21, 2025, 01:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tripoli


Tommy Joe White on the "Austin City Limits" in 1980. While Tommy was a "one hit wonder", it was a heck of song.

Gaming?  Doing BoC work (we'll be having some news about that this next week).....  TFA and Modern Naval War playtesting.  And Fight Club work.  And maybe some Campaign Flashpoint Cold War.  Enjoy the weekend, y'all
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Anguille

Cool song...

Have had some fun playing Star Trek: infinite today despite it's flaws. Also some Stronghold 2 and learning Crusader Kings 2.

Tanaka

Continuing to work on and finish up my SCACW mod. Would love some feedback!

https://forums.matrixgames.com/viewtopic.php?t=413783

Destraex

Star Citizen 4.4
COH dailies
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Pete Dero

I feel I should spend a few hours with Flashpoint Campaign Southern Storm before I get the Cold War edition.

Destraex

#5
A little star citizens... in nyx, the new star system. We now have Nyx, Pyro and Stanton.









"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

W8taminute

^That's a pretty cool looking ship you have there Des.

@Tanaka - I'll try to check out your mod this weekend.  Took a quick look just now to see the overall picture but I'll need to dive into that thread a little deeper.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Crossroads

Quote from: Pete Dero on November 22, 2025, 04:54:53 AMI feel I should spend a few hours with Flashpoint Campaign Southern Storm before I get the Cold War edition.

Me too. For a second. Then bought it pretty much immediately with the bundle discount  :HideEyes:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Father Ted

Quote from: Crossroads on November 22, 2025, 05:26:30 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on November 22, 2025, 04:54:53 AMI feel I should spend a few hours with Flashpoint Campaign Southern Storm before I get the Cold War edition.

Me too. For a second. Then bought it pretty much immediately with the bundle discount  :HideEyes:
Ditto

Destraex

#9
Quote from: W8taminute on November 22, 2025, 10:08:13 AM^That's a pretty cool looking ship you have there Des.

@Tanaka - I'll try to check out your mod this weekend.  Took a quick look just now to see the overall picture but I'll need to dive into that thread a little deeper.
Thanks. She is a beauty. A heavy fighter that has a kitchen, toilet and a turret for a second person. Which means in a pinch I can use her as a landing ship for ground missions. A good mix. She is the Vanguard Warden. Meant for deep space patrols. Most heavy fighters are kinda carrier getups with simple cramped cockpits. This one you could live if needs be.

I was just doing some solo bounty missions against the A.I. To get my reputation going in order to be able to take larger missions when we want to multi crew. Getting a crew together though is a tough ask without a lot of my original friends playing anymore. We had 3 yesterday and ended up flying through all three systems and not being able to shoot even a sausage.
One friend kept crashing and the other ended up having to leave to work his weekend job. All the while missions just did not want to work or were not showing due to low reputation.

Next time, we will be ready. Today I completed over 10 missions with only two not spawning properly.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Tanaka

#10
Quote from: W8taminute on November 22, 2025, 10:08:13 AM^That's a pretty cool looking ship you have there Des.

@Tanaka - I'll try to check out your mod this weekend.  Took a quick look just now to see the overall picture but I'll need to dive into that thread a little deeper.

Perfect time to try it at this point most of the major changes have been done!