Richard Feynman on Space and Time

Started by Jarhead0331, January 01, 2026, 06:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

I've found a bunch of these lectures fascinating and they have helped me think about space and time in new ways. Here are two that I thought were very intriguing.


Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18



Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Sigwolf

Apparently your links made these videos too popular, so CIT has yanked them.   :grumpy:

Jarhead0331

Ahhhhh, man. That is a God damn shame.   :HideEyes:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Sigwolf

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 08, 2026, 08:27:49 PMAhhhhh, man. That is a God damn shame.   :HideEyes:
Seems really petty of them.  I'm not sure how it harms them, especially if they don't have them available anywhere.  But, what do I know?