Happy Birthday Steelgrave :)

Started by MikeGER, November 02, 2012, 06:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Wow, happy belated birthday Steelie!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Greybriar

Happy birthday, Steelgrave.

Sorry I'm late.  :-[
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

LongBlade

Quote from: Greybriar on November 06, 2012, 12:44:00 AM
Happy birthday, Steelgrave.

Sorry I'm late.  :-[

Just bring wimmen or booze and all's forgiven.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Steelgrave on November 02, 2012, 07:45:37 PM
^Oh, I just love hanging around such funny people! Sons of the Walking Dead maybe???

Lori did just give birth after all.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bayonetbrant

Steelie has birthdays?  Or is this is anniversary of having life first breathed into clay?  And what did he do for those 8000-9000 years when he was the only bipedal being out there while waiting for evolution to catch up with him?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Singing nonsense songs and talking to Ents, most likely.  ;) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces