Main Menu

ALEA JACTA EST

Started by Bismarck, August 20, 2012, 09:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on November 16, 2012, 07:46:46 PM
My WWI fixation has overode my ancient Rome obsession. For now.

Mine hasn't.  But it's also moving back towards the ACW so I'm back to eyeing Scourge of War expansions, too.  I'm all over the damn place right now.  Confuzzled.

Gusington

It will be OK. Here, drink this.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bismarck

Quote from: Nefaro on November 17, 2012, 06:36:19 AM
[
Mine hasn't.  But it's also moving back towards the ACW so I'm back to eyeing Scourge of War expansions, too.  I'm all over the damn place right now.  Confuzzled.

As opposed to when?
Jim Cobb

Nefaro

Quote from: Bismarck on November 17, 2012, 11:44:43 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on November 17, 2012, 06:36:19 AM
[
Mine hasn't.  But it's also moving back towards the ACW so I'm back to eyeing Scourge of War expansions, too.  I'm all over the damn place right now.  Confuzzled.

As opposed to when?

I think it's getting worse.

Enough so to become completely indecisive every time I sit here and wonder what to play.  Another one of those quandary periods.  :-\



Bismarck

I shouldn't talk. A review of AJE and re-learning Guns of August have drained me. Today, I'm just watching early Hitchcock and Midsomer Murders.
Jim Cobb

Bison

Quote from: Bismarck on November 17, 2012, 07:16:47 PM
I shouldn't talk. A review of AJE and re-learning Guns of August have drained me. Today, I'm just watching early Hitchcock and Midsomer Murders.

I'm not going to lie.  I instantly inserted Matlock after the words "I'm just watching early..."

Gusington

Nothing wrong with Matlock.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I actually used to watch Matlock, but he's no Quincy.  I'll tell you that much.

besilarius

I'll see your Quincy and raise you a Mannix and M Squad.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Gusington

I do agree, Quincy was the man. Mannix and M Squad are before my time :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on November 18, 2012, 12:51:00 PM
I do agree, Quincy was the man. Mannix and M Squad are before my time :)

What, no love for the rumpled raincoat and the glass eye?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek


Gusington

My mom has ironed her coat.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on November 19, 2012, 08:04:05 AM
My mom has ironed her coat.

That sounds like code for something...

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd