Main Menu

Cat Man dies

Started by Boggit, November 19, 2012, 04:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Scratch that! I'll go look for a holiday game sale I can sink my claws into while listening to some Tom Jones...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Is this a private thread, or can anyone join in?  ::)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Piss poor puns, boobs and beer!!

im right at home

(not cat jokes, just an observation, in case you were looking for the cat reference)

bob48

You just thought you'd Peke in to see whats going on then?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

bet yer ass meowtherfker

bob48

I came within a whisker of saying that..........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

youre kitten me, really?

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!