I'm Having a Baby

Started by Jarhead0331, November 23, 2012, 11:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arctic Blast

Congratulations, Jarhead! I expect he/she will be able to reliably target shoot out to 100 feet by the 3rd birthday?  ;)

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 23, 2012, 01:38:09 PM
Just the male half.

That's the half that contains me. So my concern that Martok may be right stands.  ;D

bob48

Congrats JH - and say goodbye to full nights sleep for a while!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Huw the Poo

CONGRATULATIONS!  I'm really happy for you mate!



I wish I'd found this when mine were young enough to wear it. :D

MikeGER

Congrats  :) Now that were some Thanksgiving news  8)

undercovergeek

i can only imagine the girl from Kick Ass from here on in

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Capn Darwin

Congratulations. Enjoy every minute of it.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Wow, congratulations!
Much happiness to you.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Shelldrake

Congratulations JH to you and your girlfriend! Of course life as you know it will soon be over.  ;)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Steelgrave

Congrats, JH!!! Awesome news  ;D  The lucky kid is gonna have a great dad!

Gusington

Congrats JH and take the above advice on sleep deprivation. I'm going on 7 years without a full night's sleep and I'm doing just...zzzz
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Congrats to you and the missus!  There are very few people I can confidently predict are fit parents, and from everytrhing you have shown through the years, one of them is you!  Unfortunately for you, the rest of those I deem worthy reside on this board, too ;-)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Fantastic news man! All the best to you and your incipient family!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus