Woke up this morning....

Started by Steelgrave, December 01, 2012, 12:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Steelgrave

^or my kids, like me, just had babies young  :D Besides, being a grandpa rocks, I got no complaints!

Windigo

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 03, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
waytogo gramps :)

you oughta just rename this thread "Damn I'm old"

I rember rotary phones that had cords and wall clocks that plugged into the wall socket
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Windigo on December 03, 2012, 07:34:30 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 03, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
waytogo gramps :)

you oughta just rename this thread "Damn I'm old"

I rember rotary phones that had cords and wall clocks that plugged into the wall socket

Dude, me too. And I remember being a kid in Houston when a !!!fourth!!! television channel was added! Heh, well at least we already had color tv's to take in all of that entertainment value.

Windigo

Quote from: Steelgrave on December 03, 2012, 07:39:07 PM
Quote from: Windigo on December 03, 2012, 07:34:30 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 03, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
waytogo gramps :)

you oughta just rename this thread "Damn I'm old"

I rember rotary phones that had cords and wall clocks that plugged into the wall socket

Dude, me too. And I remember being a kid in Houston when a !!!fourth!!! television channel was added! Heh, well at least we already had color tv's to take in all of that entertainment value.

how about New Coke? and harvest gold appliances... and Gussy's moon boots?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Steelgrave

^Gussy's still got the Moon Boots. And when my grandpa passed away years ago, I found cases and cases of Old Coke in his garage. He hated New Coke so much he stocked up with years worth of the good stuff, lol!

Bison

I loved moon boots.  I also had a pair of parachute pants.  Thank you Electric Boogaloo!