Breaking: Petraeus Resigns

Started by LongBlade, November 09, 2012, 03:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Longdan

I do not know why you thought I meant YOU weren't right?
Even though you are the Boss that certainly wasn't about you.
That was for the Rah! Rah! We're doin' Real Good!! crowd.
I should not have had to point out the "I've got a bad feeling about this..."
guys were right.  Now I live in a fog of uncertainty.  Why would you
include yourself in the nonreflective crowd?
Anyway I have Spiderman Underoos and they are Supreme.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Gusington

^HAHA!! I'm all dark meat below the waist anyway.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Steelgrave on December 10, 2012, 06:28:10 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 10, 2012, 05:59:00 PM
I thought Gus was the other white meat.

Well, maybe if you are really, really trying to cut back on portion size......

Ouch! I felt that from here.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Quote from: Longdan on December 10, 2012, 06:52:41 PM
Why would you include yourself in the nonreflective crowd?

Thank God you think my tinfoil hat is non-reflective. I wasn't sure if the camo netting over it would counteract its thought control blocking attributes.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Longdan

#124
That wasn't what I said at all.  The response puzzles me.
But since others knew what I was thinking and I didn't I'll just leave it at that.
digni enim sunt interdicunt