Main Menu

Hps Middle East?

Started by Grim.Reaper, August 03, 2014, 04:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asid

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on August 06, 2014, 08:40:45 PM
Just curious, is anyone able to download the art pack for Middle east from the mod site?  I get "You are trying to access from a non-authorized domain. (www.volcanomods.com)" when I try to do it.  Other packs seem to download ok.  Not sure if just me, or problem with the download itsemf.

http://www.volcanomods.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=14&Itemid=27

Here you go

Middle East '67 Art Pack
http://www.volcanomods.com/downloads/Middle_East67.zip

Middle East '67 Expansion (Jihad 2004 & Lebanon '82)

http://www.volcanomods.com/downloads/Jihad04_Lebanon82(ME67_exp).zip
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Asid on August 06, 2014, 08:48:13 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on August 06, 2014, 08:40:45 PM
Just curious, is anyone able to download the art pack for Middle east from the mod site?  I get "You are trying to access from a non-authorized domain. (www.volcanomods.com)" when I try to do it.  Other packs seem to download ok.  Not sure if just me, or problem with the download itsemf.

http://www.volcanomods.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=14&Itemid=27

Here you go

Middle East '67 Art Pack
http://www.volcanomods.com/downloads/Middle_East67.zip

Middle East '67 Expansion (Jihad 2004 & Lebanon '82)

http://www.volcanomods.com/downloads/Jihad04_Lebanon82(ME67_exp).zip

Excellent...thank you!

jomni

#32
Damn it!  I also get the forbidden message on my pc (but not my mobile).

What is wrong with that site? :idiot2:

Edit:  Looks like clicking the image instead of the download button works.  Must be that 64bit issue in the FAQ.

jomni

#33
I installed the Danube Front mod but the map is the same. 
I do see the unit icons and come map elements changed but not the map.
Any ideas.

My Danube Front is the Tiller Version.

Now I know.  The Danube Front does not have alternate map graphics.  Just the unit art.

I cannot download the map mod from here:
http://mapmod.hist-sdc.com/modern.htm

Asid

Quote from: jomni on August 07, 2014, 07:42:45 AM
I installed the Danube Front mod but the map is the same. 
I do see the unit icons and come map elements changed but not the map.
Any ideas.

My Danube Front is the Tiller Version.

Now I know.  The Danube Front does not have alternate map graphics.  Just the unit art.

I cannot download the map mod from here:
http://mapmod.hist-sdc.com/modern.htm

Here you go

Danube Front '85
http://mapmod.hist-sdc.com/Files/MapMod.MC.Danube.rar

I have the hps versions. i believe someone said the file structures varied between HPS and JTS versions.

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Nefaro

Quote from: Asid on August 07, 2014, 08:19:15 AM
Quote from: jomni on August 07, 2014, 07:42:45 AM
I installed the Danube Front mod but the map is the same. 
I do see the unit icons and come map elements changed but not the map.
Any ideas.

My Danube Front is the Tiller Version.

Now I know.  The Danube Front does not have alternate map graphics.  Just the unit art.



I have the hps versions. i believe someone said the file structures varied between HPS and JTS versions.


This.

The graphic mods aren't fully compatible with the Tiller version. 

jomni

Yup.  I just found out.  Looks like the tiller maps have been changed from the HPS one.  The Map mods don't work and I see black tiles.
The unit and icons still work though.

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on August 07, 2014, 09:41:11 AM
Yup.  I just found out.  Looks like the tiller maps have been changed from the HPS one.  The Map mods don't work and I see black tiles.
The unit and icons still work though.

The map mods are the ones that make it look so drastically different, though.

I kinda feel sorry for those who have the Tiller version.  Having to trade such good map mods for.... activation DRM?  Ugh.  :knuppel2: