Will you guys Vote for my game in the anual indieDB 100 2014 one click?

Started by gameleaper, November 28, 2014, 10:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 03, 2014, 08:59:55 PM
This is all I see:

where it says HexWarrior by Gameleaper should be a vote button, I think it may be indiedb updateing , the others got to vote, so maybe it will go ok, but its strange your not getting any of the indiedb awards stuff that's them must be.

gameleaper

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 03, 2014, 08:59:55 PM
This is all I see:

all the pictures from the game are also missing on your screenshot, you may have parental control blocking images LOL :)

Staggerwing

Quote from: gameleaper on December 03, 2014, 09:13:58 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on December 03, 2014, 08:59:55 PM
This is all I see:

all the pictures from the game are also missing on your screenshot, you may have parental control blocking images LOL :)

Trust me, I don't.

Actually, I tried it with Safari and in that browser the button showed and I voted. Must be something with Google Chrome.  ???
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

gameleaper

glad it worked thanks so much for keeping trying