Main Menu

Kickstarter Huh?

Started by airboy, April 30, 2012, 08:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Quote from: Gusington on May 02, 2012, 07:06:29 PM
Will you purchase Wasteland 2 when it's released?

I will absolutely buy it if it is released and functional. 

Gusington

^I don't blame you for being cautious and skeptical. I am with most of the projects on Kickstarter.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Windigo on May 02, 2012, 10:08:26 PM
@ St. SoM,

Ultracorps is a good MMO turn based wargame though....

I'll check it our Windi. Do you play?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Windigo

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 03, 2012, 10:42:07 AM
Quote from: Windigo on May 02, 2012, 10:08:26 PM
@ St. SoM,

Ultracorps is a good MMO turn based wargame though....

I'll check it our Windi. Do you play?

no.... not now    ;)

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 02, 2012, 10:13:50 PM
Totally agree. I don't actually like the new 'serious' look. I also kind of question how it's suddenly worth $50 a copy.

I saw the black box advertised on an online retailer for $26. I remember the KS campaign it was ~$50. I sense a disturbance in the force!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Arctic Blast

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 03, 2012, 02:46:12 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 02, 2012, 10:13:50 PM
Totally agree. I don't actually like the new 'serious' look. I also kind of question how it's suddenly worth $50 a copy.

I saw the black box advertised on an online retailer for $26. I remember the KS campaign it was ~$50. I sense a disturbance in the force!

Hmmm...it's possible that because it's still a preorder, they're just showing the listed price for the time being.

If not, REVOLUTION!

Or, you know, something.