Armored Warfare open beta........

Started by AchillesLastStand, September 30, 2015, 11:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Swatter

I am interested in modern armored warfare, but I really burn out on WoT type games quickly. If there was some sort of context to the grinding, some sort of campaign, it might make it more worth it to me. Is there anything like that in AW?

jomni

Quote from: Swatter on February 15, 2016, 10:53:20 PM
I am interested in modern armored warfare, but I really burn out on WoT type games quickly. If there was some sort of context to the grinding, some sort of campaign, it might make it more worth it to me. Is there anything like that in AW?

There's PVE co-op, does WOT have that now? But otherwise it's all a grind.  No context or campaign.

Swatter

Thanks. I do hope that changes at some point.