Empires of the Undergrowth

Started by al_infierno, June 10, 2024, 01:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

al_infierno

Just picked this one up, will post impressions when I get the chance.  It's a base-building RTS reminiscent of the classic Sim Ant, though I think it's more modern RTS than classic Sid Meier sim.

95% positive reviews so far.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/463530/Empires_of_the_Undergrowth/
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Destraex

Yep. I remember when this was some sort of early access kickstarter. It looks interesting, but single player stopped me. I actually thought the graphics looked a little dated now possibly because of how long it has been in development.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

I got it years ago in early access. Tried it 2 or 3 times over the years and enjoyed it, but it had a lot of development left to go. I keep meaning to reinstall it now that it has reached 1.0 and left early access. There is just soooooo much on my gaming plate now.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18