Main Menu

Storm Eagle Studios

Started by Wburn, June 12, 2024, 04:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Old TImer

I don't remember this game as fondly as some of you guys.
What I do remember is the ridiculous DRM that treated you
like a pirate instead of a paying customer. I loved Norm
Koger back in the day.  He hitched his wagon to the wrong
star with this debacle.

bobarossa

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 13, 2024, 01:57:00 PM
Quote from: Redwolf on June 13, 2024, 01:50:58 PMWhat was the name of Norm's sidekick? That one was obnoxious.

To this day I can't believe that Norm Koger made a game that I didn't buy.

Maybe Jim Rose?
Jim Rose was the 'businessman' to Norm's game designer.  Jim certainly gave Norm the business. 

solops

#17
Results appeared to be sub-optimal
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.