Gaming Resolutions for 2014

Started by vyshka, January 03, 2014, 07:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Swatter

I am old enough to appreciate what we have these days.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 08, 2014, 10:34:46 PM
I'm an Old-Timer. I remember when if you wanted a mod you first had to find it, then download it, un-pack it, install it, run it, and then cuss it when it didn't work. You damned young people got it too damned easy. >:( >:( >:(


Don't forget the part about manually typing in various extra text adjustments in a few files too.

Sir Slash

You're right Nefaro. I forgot about that. See what happens when you get old.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.