Happy Bill Murray Day!

Started by Centurion40, September 05, 2014, 08:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Centurion40 on September 09, 2014, 08:46:59 AM
He got to stand next to Bill Murray!  I would have gladly been drenched to hold an umbrella for Bill!

Ive met lots of famous people and I just dont get that kind of hero worship.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Centurion40

Quote from: MetalDog on September 10, 2014, 07:32:07 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2014, 12:17:22 PM
Kristen Wiig would be a dealbreaker for me.  I'm still waiting for something funny from her.

And I like how they reference Linda Cardellini from "Mad Men" - at though the years she spent on ER didn't make her the household name that Freaks & Geeks should have.  She was also pretty hot as Velma.

You no like Bridesmaids?  Thought that was a pretty good movie.  And I have had a crush on Linda Cardellini since the ER days.

I think that Kristen would be well cast in an Egon-esque role.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 10, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on September 09, 2014, 08:46:59 AM
He got to stand next to Bill Murray!  I would have gladly been drenched to hold an umbrella for Bill!

Ive met lots of famous people and I just dont get that kind of hero worship.

I've met no famous people, so the shine is still on the apple.
Any time is a good time for pie.

undercovergeek

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 10, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
I just dont get that kind of hero worship.

what? with you and the muscles and sexy winning smile, surely not

GDS_Starfury

HA!  hardly.  various jobs and happenstance over the years has put me in close proximity with quite a few.
guess what...

many are little bitches who still put their pants on the same way you do.

except for Gus who doesnt wear pants.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 10, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
I just dont get that kind of hero worship.

Bill Fucking Murray. What's not to get?


"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus