Happy Syttende Mai FRIDAY!!

Started by Martok, May 14, 2015, 03:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 15, 2015, 08:45:02 AM
Quote from: Gusington on May 14, 2015, 06:20:48 PM
I love Martok's style in his OP :)

I will be continuing my Wolfenstein: The Old Blood campaign (it's great) and hopefully some Order of Battle - Pacific soon. Grim Dawn has been beckoning for the last few days too.

And still tempted to get the Rome 2 - Wrath of Sparta campaign.

Oh and a Rome 2 campaign as Macedon is lurking also. Or Persia.

Not sure yet.

:)

Definitely some RoF and boardgames.  Possibly some Mordor and DCS and BoS and Attila.

  So as it turned out I played a lot of Invisible and a little RoF and some Bloody April.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Nefaro on May 14, 2015, 04:33:34 PM
Star Wars Imperial Assault, Prophecy + Dragon Realms solitaire, Merchants & Marauders + expansion, and organizing all my Federation Commander components into a huge D-ring binder and Plano box before making a solo test run (perhaps with the official automated opponent in the future). 

How do you like Imperial Assault? I kinda like the look and the Let's Play vids/reviews I've seen. I have a copy of it on the way to me and it should be here today actually.

Quote from: Nefaro on May 14, 2015, 04:33:34 PM
Whew.  That's just the tip.  ^-^

Uh....huh.