Main Menu

SABOW DLC: Basra 86

Started by Asid, September 28, 2015, 04:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Krabb

Quote from: Zulu1966 on September 30, 2015, 05:24:19 AMMy steam version still has the old update procedure available.

I am presuming as its on steam I no longer need to worry about that - which always confused me with all of their games.
Yes, the updater will install/update everything automatically. Just make sure to press Save&Play when it appears.

Asid

Quote from: Zulu1966 on September 30, 2015, 05:24:19 AM
Yep - I bought that Asid. For the price thats a heft load of DLC.

Great. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Jumping into the Battle editor is a quick way to learn once you have done the tutorials.

Let me know if i can help in any way


Quote from: Zulu1966 on September 30, 2015, 05:24:19 AM
One question since you seem to be in the know. My steam version still has the old update procedure available.

I am presuming as its on steam I no longer need to worry about that - which always confused me with all of their games.
As Krabb said. The process is automatic. When the updater pops up and does it's thing just hit "save & exit" and you're done.

Hope this helps.

regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

jomni

I just bought the Steam one... just for the heck of it.  :D

JasonPratt

Couldn't believe I hadn't already bought it; picked it up while on sale. Thanks Asid!  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Asid

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 01, 2015, 08:24:10 AM
Couldn't believe I hadn't already bought it; picked it up while on sale. Thanks Asid!  O0

No problem :)

let me know what you think...Perhaps a screen shot or 3???  O0

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Zulu1966

#20
Quote from: Asid on September 30, 2015, 07:36:12 AM
Quote from: Zulu1966 on September 30, 2015, 05:24:19 AM
Yep - I bought that Asid. For the price thats a heft load of DLC.

Great. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Jumping into the Battle editor is a quick way to learn once you have done the tutorials.

Let me know if i can help in any way


Quote from: Zulu1966 on September 30, 2015, 05:24:19 AM
One question since you seem to be in the know. My steam version still has the old update procedure available.

I am presuming as its on steam I no longer need to worry about that - which always confused me with all of their games.
As Krabb said. The process is automatic. When the updater pops up and does it's thing just hit "save & exit" and you're done.

Hope this helps.

regards

Ok thanks asid will let you know. You could alter time and space to allow me more time to play all the games I have ?

I will check out what you said about the updater, what I take from what you said is the updater present in the game is still used it just works automatically i.e. the game doesn't update via the steam client like my others do ? Am probably unclear as don't have it in front of me currently.

thanks too kebab for answering
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Krabb

It updates via the steam client with additional step of the in-game updater (Save&Exit button).

Asid

Quote from: Zulu1966 on October 01, 2015, 03:35:30 PM

I will check out what you said about the updater, what I take from what you said is the updater present in the game is still used it just works automatically i.e. the game doesn't update via the steam client like my others do ? Am probably unclear as don't have it in front of me currently.

thanks too kebab for answering

See this post here:
Installing DLC

Quote from: Zulu1966 on October 01, 2015, 03:35:30 PM
thanks too kebab for answering

Hmmm Krabb Kebab...Sounds fishy to me  ;D




Hope this helps

Regards

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Zulu1966

Quote from: Asid on October 02, 2015, 05:53:21 AM
Quote from: Zulu1966 on October 01, 2015, 03:35:30 PM

I will check out what you said about the updater, what I take from what you said is the updater present in the game is still used it just works automatically i.e. the game doesn't update via the steam client like my others do ? Am probably unclear as don't have it in front of me currently.

thanks too kebab for answering

See this post here:
Installing DLC

Quote from: Zulu1966 on October 01, 2015, 03:35:30 PM
thanks too kebab for answering

Hmmm Krabb Kebab...Sounds fishy to me  ;D




Hope this helps

Regards

Yes. That's a great help. Thanks a lot aside.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Asid

#24
Now available on Graviteam shop

http://shop.graviteam.ua/sa-basra86
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

smithcorp