Main Menu

Gotta love Steam...

Started by JudgeDredd, August 27, 2017, 12:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Windigo

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 27, 2017, 06:33:28 AM
I love steam. My only regret is that I didn't think of the concept first.

You had a backlog of great ideas, like getting married and having a family.   O0
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Boggit

Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 27, 2017, 01:13:54 AM
Quote from: Greybriar on August 27, 2017, 01:03:25 AM
I still don't like Steam, but at least I don't hate it like I used to. My biggest problem with Steam (and about everything else connected with  PC gaming) is the EULA. But being the addicted gamer that I am, I just had to own some of those games that were only available on Steam. *sigh*
A bullet many of us have had to bite  ;D
Cruel isn't it. I do like auto update, and it's kind of convenient even if I'm not a fan of Steam itself.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat