Does anyone have Codemasters F1 2017

Started by JudgeDredd, August 27, 2017, 07:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

I contacted Steam support and they said that the 2 week/2 hour thing is "per purchase"...so I can purchase the game to see if the issue is fixed and get the 2 week/2 hour rule applied again which is good news.

So I'll just keep checking until it's fixed
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Well I bought this again hearing some people had problems when alt-tabbing out the game and back in...so I was hoping there may be something there. And there was. Start the game, all sounds right up until I jump in the car and then I get all sounds except the car sounds.

Alt-tab out and back in and hey presto...sound in car. Not quite that simple...there's a knack. For example I can't just get in the car, alt-tab out and back in and get sound. I have to go to track. As soon as the car is in the pit lane on it's way out, alt-tabbing out and back in and there's the car sound.

Damn annoying...but there it is. Hopefully they'll fix the problem.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people