Started by Jarhead0331, November 02, 2017, 08:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on November 04, 2017, 11:43:01 AM
^Bah. There is only one, true Kzinti.

:dreamer:   :nerd:

Launch the drones quickly, meow!  ~~~>

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

No Gorns or their stupid homing plasma torpedoes though, thanks!  >:(

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

CJReich46

Quote from: MetalDog on November 04, 2017, 11:30:58 AM
Quote from: CJReich46 on November 03, 2017, 10:56:57 PM
::)

I don't even know where to begin.

I'm off this weekend (well I've been off since this morning).

I recently grabbed Utopia DLC, so I have been playing a bit more Stellaris.  I even have an AI race that I created inspired by Banzai Cat's avatar. Besides Stellaris I have been playing more on my tablet as I had to this morning at the VA getting my infusion, so I had time to chill out and play Pathfinder, Tunnels and Trolls or Underhand (which is a perfect HP Lovecraft themed card game (free too!) . Maybe MOO2, Distant Worlds.

But it is pretty much an R&R kind of weekend for me.  :)

If you're not already in the know, try this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-Kzin_Wars

Correct! That's exactly where I got it.  I'll have to do some extra tweaking on their ethics, government etc.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

airboy

I've been out of the country for 2.5 weeks with my laptop and played nothing except Disciples 2 Gold from gog.com  Gog is great for older laptops and low to no internet connection.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd