Here comes your FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, November 02, 2017, 08:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Falcon BMS 4.33, Wolfenstein II, Assassins Creed: Origins and, meh...who knows what else the weekend may bring.

An enjoyable one to all.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

BanzaiCat

A Wing And A Prayer

This War Of Mine (board game)

Gliders From The Sky

St. George's Valor

And I'm hoping to learn a bit about Enemy Coast Ahead: The Doolittle Raid

MetalDog

Doesn't anyone wait for FRIDAY anymore?  :crazy2:
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

^What are you playing?

Shadow of War for me, with some Medieval 2: Stainless Steel v.6.4, Warhammer: TW and Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition waiting in the wings.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Ubercat

JH, didn't you bitch me out a few months ago for starting a Friday thread early?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Ubercat on November 02, 2017, 09:23:48 PM
JH, didn't you bitch me out a few months ago for starting a Friday thread early?

Maybe. What's your point?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Ubercat

You started a Friday thread early. Obviously that's my point.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Sir Slash

It's got to be Friday somewhere by now. After "Thor" in the morning, I'll be showing the Frenchies how to win a war Birth of America: Montcalm's Campaign. They're such slow learners.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Ubercat

It was Friday somewhere when I started my thread, too. I'm not pissed, but I don't feel compelled to keep quiet about it, either.

- Thomas Sowell

MetalDog

Quote from: Gusington on November 02, 2017, 09:05:13 PM
^What are you playing?

Shadow of War for me, with some Medieval 2: Stainless Steel v.6.4, Warhammer: TW and Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition waiting in the wings.

Right.  Sorry.  I'll be playing Bupkis.  Got stuff to do in RL and lose at fantasy football.  I should finish the '87 Bracket in time to post on Sunday though.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

Shadow of War! I've gotten into Act II of the game now, where you can turn captains and warchiefs and start conquering fortresses and shit. So far, so good!

Saturday will involve some board game trades and buys, and Sunday evening will see me at yet another concert.

JudgeDredd

Great tune and I didn't think it was going to be.

I'm playing F1 2017 and I'm being drawn and drawn and drawn to Call of Duty:WWII. If I buy it, I'll be sorely disappointed with myself.

I don't know what else - perhaps I'll continue my Call of Duty:Infinite War as I never finished it and am looking to the new one - though I don't think doing so will scratch the itch and actually probably aggravate it.

I'm so lame

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Alba gu' brath

MikeGER

I hope to get a chance to break in First Martians: Adventures on the Red Planet  the board game i got me from the Spiel17 in Essen.
i already cleared a table and have set it up once (unboxed it, clipping doesn't seen to be needed at all) and watched instructional vids on YT.

bbmike

Having recently completed the first season of Game of Thrones, I've been drawn back to trying Crusader Kings II again. Great fun so far. And I'll certainly play more Civilization 6.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers