Field of Glory: Kingdoms description

Started by Tripoli, April 21, 2023, 09:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WYBaugh

Quote from: CJReich46 on June 05, 2024, 01:54:53 PMI am fortunate in that. I have an anniversary coupon, and it's 50% off so lucky me.  :ThumbsUp:

Just that my Saab needed an oil change and a much needed AC recharge, and this weekend is payday so I am lucky in the timing.

I'm planning to get it. I plan on getting a the last two  FOG DLCs to finish off both Field of Glory II and Medieval. (Sublime Porte and Swifter Than Eagles)

Fanatical still has their table top bundle going.  You may be able to get the DLCs cheaper than Matrix if you want to purchase a minimum of 4.

CJReich46

Quote from: WYBaugh on June 05, 2024, 02:36:03 PM
Quote from: CJReich46 on June 05, 2024, 01:54:53 PMI am fortunate in that. I have an anniversary coupon, and it's 50% off so lucky me.  :ThumbsUp:

Just that my Saab needed an oil change and a much needed AC recharge, and this weekend is payday so I am lucky in the timing.

I'm planning to get it. I plan on getting a the last two  FOG DLCs to finish off both Field of Glory II and Medieval. (Sublime Porte and Swifter Than Eagles)

Fanatical still has their table top bundle going.  You may be able to get the DLCs cheaper than Matrix if you want to purchase a minimum of 4.

Thanks. I was beta tester on both FOG II and Medieval - I just have to get the last two DLC. So I'm thinking I might grab them with Kingdoms with my anniversary coupon.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

matt3916

Those two DLCs with your 50% off coupon are $10.11.  The Fanatical offer is 4 games for $10, and offers more than just FoG.  You should at least take a look at the Fanatical bundle.

It's the "Build your own Tabletop Wargame Bundle."

Senex

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 04, 2024, 01:18:26 PM
Quote from: Gusington on June 04, 2024, 08:23:10 AMClearly I have been working too hard at my regular job...I thought the 4th was this Thursday  :shocked:

So...gimme some more time...like another day or two...and the impressions piece will be in.

My bad!

Jesus I'm getting old.

If it's any consolation there's a house down the street with American bunting outside who also clearly think it's the 4th - they even got the month wrong
Flag Day is just next week.  Maybe that's it.

Tanaka

#64
New DLC is out: