Gaming Satisfaction

Started by Gusington, March 21, 2012, 12:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

OWE?? WTF are you doing wrong?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

^Well there's your first mistake.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on March 22, 2012, 10:34:25 AM
^Well there's your first mistake.

I made a boo-boo and made too much through my rock hounding/gem crafting. With my marginal tax rate being near 30%..... freeking yikes!!!!  Need to make it a legitimate business and buy a big freekin diesel 1/2 ton truck to write off expenses for

Gusington

^You should also hire an accountant. Spend a little to get a lot back.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on March 22, 2012, 01:43:55 PM
^You should also hire an accountant. Spend a little to get a lot back.

Hmmm, I have an ex brother in law that does taxes..... in this case I didn't run this emerging business like a business... it was just fun stuff... hell I never knew I was going to make money at it.

Gusington

^Well now you have been duly punished. Reminds me of the time I saw the accountant I used personally (before I was married) on TV being hauled off to jail...that was not pure gaming satisfaction. He was a good guy, I never would have suspected the 200 counts of fraud!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on March 23, 2012, 09:18:19 AM
^Well now you have been duly punished. Reminds me of the time I saw the accountant I used personally (before I was married) on TV being hauled off to jail...that was not pure gaming satisfaction. He was a good guy, I never would have suspected the 200 counts of fraud!

Gusington

I guess so Cyndi, I guess so...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd