Totally unamusing thread about tree puns - to be destroyed

Started by undercovergeek, June 05, 2014, 12:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 07, 2014, 05:29:26 PM
I have to be honest - I'm confused.

Perhaps I can't see the wood for the trees.

Planks very much for starting this one though...it made me chuckle...even if it was eventually branching from the OP's thread!

Et tu jd?

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

vyshka

I think undercovergeek has been bamboozled out of talking about the Forest.

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


undercovergeek

Quote from: vyshka on June 07, 2014, 08:57:44 PM
I think undercovergeek has been bamboozled out of talking about the Forest.

i abandoned thread ages ago

see that dinghy on the horizon, paddling away, thats me

bayonetbrant

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 08, 2014, 03:09:44 AMsee that dinghy on the horizon, paddling away, thats me

Once the thread was drowning in puns you abandoned ship, and as wave after wave of humor crashed upon the thread, you bailed!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

where are my mod powers to shut this down!!   >:(

FarAway Sooner

Come on, ucg.  You're not angry at this thread, you're just board with it.

skeptical.platypus

Ain't mulch else to say, I guess.

OFMG THAT MAKES TWO!!!!
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.