Its almost hereeeeeee

Started by Windigo, June 17, 2014, 11:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

good!   cause I spent waaaay to much on this pc build.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

MikeGER

ohh so true  :) 
the attack on the vallet ....i will get Steamrolled  :-[

TheCommandTent

My STEAM wishlist is huge so this will not end well.

What is y'alls % cut off limit.  I try to tell myself I won't buy anything unless it is 75% off but inevitably I will break that by day 3 of the sale.  I have been good though these past few months and not purchased anything knowing I would kick myself once this sale started.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

undercovergeek

Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 18, 2014, 05:55:21 AM

What is y'alls % cut off limit.  I try to tell myself I won't buy anything unless it is 75% off but inevitably I will break that by day 3 of the sale.  I have been good though these past few months and not purchased anything knowing I would kick myself once this sale started.

you could limit yourself to games you actually wanted!!

crazy i know!!!!!

TheCommandTent

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 18, 2014, 06:00:19 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 18, 2014, 05:55:21 AM

you could limit yourself to games you actually wanted!!

crazy i know!!!!!

What is the fun in that?

Actually I am trying to limit it to games that I have previously put on my wishlist.  But knowing this place one of you knuckleheads will be going on about some great game that is on sale that I didn't want and talk me into getting it.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

undercovergeek

lol, yeah i suppose thats how it ends up

Gusington

Somehow the Steam summer sale seems more festive and insane than the winter holiday sale...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

i see that too, is it because at Christmas youre kind of already maxed out on festive and are in the buying mood, or maybe just expect to get deals and sales

whereas as summers for naked sunbathing and getting oiled

Gusington

I couldn't have put it better myself.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Jarhead0331

So when is this stupid thing starting already? Gamersgate has theirs running already, as does GoG.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 19, 2014, 09:29:02 AM
So when is this stupid thing starting already? Gamersgate has theirs running already, as does GoG.

I don't know but if it starts today my best guess is at 10am Pacific time (so 1pm EST) because that is when the "daily deal" and "midweek madness" deals are both set to end.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 19, 2014, 10:03:19 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 19, 2014, 09:29:02 AM

I don't know but if it starts today my best guess is at 10am Pacific time (so 1pm EST) because that is when the "daily deal" and "midweek madness" deals are both set to end.

I was right the STEAM summer sale just started!