Sign up for the Sovereignty`s Beta-testing program!

Started by Lord Zimoa, July 08, 2014, 09:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


tgb

Done.  I guess it's an open beta, since there was no application or requirement listed.

Shelldrake

I have also signed up. It is nice to see another 4X fantasy game.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Martok

Oh hell yes.  Now where's my beta??!  ;D 




Quote from: tgb on July 08, 2014, 10:21:44 AM
Done.  I guess it's an open beta, since there was no application or requirement listed.
That doesn't sound right.  I had to sign an NDA, plus list my hardware specs. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

tgb

Quote from: Martok on July 08, 2014, 01:26:40 PM
Oh hell yes.  Now where's my beta??!  ;D 




Quote from: tgb on July 08, 2014, 10:21:44 AM
Done.  I guess it's an open beta, since there was no application or requirement listed.
That doesn't sound right.  I had to sign an NDA, plus list my hardware specs.

You're right.  I guess I wasn't logged in the first time.  Odd that instead of asking me to log in, I got a message saying "thanks for signing up for the beta".