Rodina - Space Exploration

Started by Nefaro, July 09, 2014, 06:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

A procedurally-generated starship space exploration game. 

Sounds like it was just released, but there is a lot of features yet to be added.  Nevertheless, it looks like something I'd really dig after it got filled out.


http://elliptic-games.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=270408998


Judging by the name Rodina, I suspect it's a Russian developer.. ?





steve58

#1
Looks interesting, thanks.  I'll have to give the demo a try.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)