You can call it FRIDAY another lonely day

Started by undercovergeek, July 11, 2014, 04:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Quote from: KyzBP on July 12, 2014, 04:14:50 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on July 11, 2014, 10:40:43 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on July 11, 2014, 07:53:15 PM
Quote from: KyzBP on July 11, 2014, 05:43:23 PM
It looks like World Cup Fever has struck and I'll be continuing an FM14 save.  I noticed OOTP15 is on sale for 50% off.  It looks like I'll be saying goodbye to OOTP 12.

Also, on my recommendation, a friend at work picked up Warlock.  He's already hooked and asking about playing multi-player.   ;D


Did someone say Warlock MP?

Don't do it!  :o  :knuppel2:
I hope to give it a try soon.  I wouldn't mind starting out against an inexperienced player...like MetalDog... ;)

I'm always willing to give lessons to inexperienced players.  How else are we to expand our ring of opponents?  Just PM me when you are ready for a go round.  Weekend mornings are best for me.  :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

As long as he is not your neighbor, you'll be fine!  >:D

KyzBP

Quote from: MetalDog on July 12, 2014, 08:37:21 AM
Quote from: KyzBP on July 12, 2014, 04:14:50 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on July 11, 2014, 10:40:43 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on July 11, 2014, 07:53:15 PM
Quote from: KyzBP on July 11, 2014, 05:43:23 PM
It looks like World Cup Fever has struck and I'll be continuing an FM14 save.  I noticed OOTP15 is on sale for 50% off.  It looks like I'll be saying goodbye to OOTP 12.

Also, on my recommendation, a friend at work picked up Warlock.  He's already hooked and asking about playing multi-player.   ;D

I'll do that in a week or two.  Right now I'm working weekends but that's about to change.
Did someone say Warlock MP?

Don't do it!  :o  :knuppel2:
I hope to give it a try soon.  I wouldn't mind starting out against an inexperienced player...like MetalDog... ;)

I'm always willing to give lessons to inexperienced players.  How else are we to expand our ring of opponents?  Just PM me when you are ready for a go round.  Weekend mornings are best for me.  :)

Huw the Poo

Oh god I love Dota.  Win or lose, I love (almost) every single game of it that I play.  Utterly sublime.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on July 11, 2014, 08:45:36 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 11, 2014, 05:35:56 AM
I LOVE that song!!

I reckon I'll be doing more Rome II
Possibly fire up a bit of Elite:Dangerous
Take Bioshock:Infinite out for a spin - try and get closer to the end
ArmA III needs a go too


Similarly here with a bit of WitpAE PBEM and Iron and Oak Boardgaming.

Buth what really happened?  WitpAE PBEM of course, but no Iron and Oak and instead a rather surprising forray into Heros and Generals -- which is on Steam now as early Access. 

JudgeDredd

Rome II
Combat Mission:Shock Force
OOTP 15

Not alot of gaming though - spent most of my gaming time watching videos on pre-shading, painting and weathering model kits
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people