What's today called? oh yeah...FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Started by JudgeDredd, July 18, 2014, 03:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steve58

#15
Looks like I'll be trying out the new updates for Endless Legends and Making History The Great War.

...and also the new Kerbal update!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

mikeck

Continuing with my Game of Thrones mood:

CK2: GoT mod
Endless legends
Divinity: original sin

Then I will by the centennial addition of WW1 and never play it
Then I will by Star Ruler 2 and not play it for months.

Yeah...that sounds right
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Sir Slash

I was in Lust with Blondie when I was much younger and easily swayed by a tight pair of pants and what was in them. I saw her on the New Years program in January and man has she changed--- and not in a good way. What the hell do we have all this Plastic Surgery for if it's not to keep my boyhood fantasies alive? Anyway, still enjoying Mysteries of Westgate for NWN2 and trying to get up another damned mountain in CMFI along with an extended planning session floating in the pool with General Jim Beam.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: tgb on July 18, 2014, 08:42:26 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on July 18, 2014, 08:39:57 AM
  Also hoping the next patch Commander: The Great War comes out soon before I start a new game.

A little birdie told me that will be coming to Steam soon, so you might want to wait.

I wonder if I'll be able to get a STEAM key for the game I already have.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Nefaro

Quote from: TheCommandTent on July 18, 2014, 10:50:08 AM
Quote from: tgb on July 18, 2014, 08:42:26 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on July 18, 2014, 08:39:57 AM
  Also hoping the next patch Commander: The Great War comes out soon before I start a new game.

A little birdie told me that will be coming to Steam soon, so you might want to wait.

I wonder if I'll be able to get a STEAM key for the game I already have.

Why not?  We've received Steam keys for the other Matrix titles we already purchased.

Gusington

MengJiao is on his third wife?? You saucy rake!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

grinding out some things in WoT and invading Mexico in Making History.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Asid

Steel Beasts pro
DCS Huey



Mostly Steel Beasts Pro...if any grogs want to meet up online just for a chat or any help... let me know :)

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on July 18, 2014, 10:57:03 AM
MengJiao is on his third wife?? You saucy rake!

    The earlier two are doing fine.  I'd gotten them all settled down and remarried (one of them twice ie number one, ie the get-married-three times bombshell) and I was going to retire and stop getting married, but
then I met wife-to-be-number-three and here I am.  Not retired.  have a farm and a third wife and 2 kids.

    BUT it's vacation time!  For them!  And I get two weeks all by myself!  Working!  It's like being retired except I'm working and I have a farm, a third wife and two kids!

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


JudgeDredd

I might go online if I can work out how to Asid....how do we communicate?
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Huw the Poo

Saturday will be a no-go for me due to family stuff, but other than that...

DOTA 2!

Ian C

Dishonoured game of the year edition with all DLC- bought it this afternoon. On sale over on STEAM. Enjoying it so far.

Asid

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 18, 2014, 12:02:33 PM
I might go online if I can work out how to Asid....how do we communicate?

Hey Judge

You have Teamspeak? the IP for the Steel Beasts room is :216.22.24.158

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

vyshka

#29
Quote from: MengJiao on July 18, 2014, 11:47:37 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 18, 2014, 10:57:03 AM
MengJiao is on his third wife?? You saucy rake!

    The earlier two are doing fine.  I'd gotten them all settled down and remarried (one of them twice ie number one, ie the get-married-three times bombshell) and I was going to retire and stop getting married, but
then I met wife-to-be-number-three and here I am.  Not retired.  have a farm and a third wife and 2 kids.

    BUT it's vacation time!  For them!  And I get two weeks all by myself!  Working!  It's like being retired except I'm working and I have a farm, a third wife and two kids!

And here I thought Gusington was talking about you playing Crusader Kings 2. ;)

Not sure what I will be playing this weekend. Possibly some Diablo 3 and OOTP. Most lilkely will be spending what time I have on finished the final task of the Eudyptula Challenge (linux kernel thing) so I can get in on whatever prize they are shipping next week. Still settling in to the new job at Red Hat, so I will also probably be spending time reading through some process documentation.