Main Menu

Pe-2 Dive Bomber

Started by Gusington, August 08, 2014, 02:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Side scrolling 2d flight sim with a campaign that spans the whole Eastern Front from 1941 - 1945...I can't believe I have never heard of this before. It's on sale at Steam this weekend for 5.00. Anyone play this previously? I think it's been out for some time before getting to Steam.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on August 08, 2014, 02:04:27 PM
Side scrolling 2d flight sim with a campaign that spans the whole Eastern Front from 1941 - 1945...I can't believe I have never heard of this before. It's on sale at Steam this weekend for 5.00. Anyone play this previously? I think it's been out for some time before getting to Steam.

link?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Arctic Blast

I'll probably pick it up. Looks like it could be a fun little time waster.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

Yeah it's older but in checking it out it looked surprisingly deep. On my phone, so I couldn't grab the link from Steam.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Ha. I'm on my phone which is why I asked for the link :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Btw, I went for two helpings of Cheez-Its and milk.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

You should get that tattooed somewhere.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Just below my belly button.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

endfire79

"I will return before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'."

"A man may fight for many things. His country, his principles, his friends. The glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn."

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Cougar_DK

There's even a demo: http://www.indiedb.com/games/pe-2-dive-bomber/downloads

Tried it years ago, can't really remember much  :uglystupid2:
-Men do not quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes