Heat Signature: From the Maker of Gunpoint

Started by RooksBailey, August 09, 2014, 12:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

Gunpoint was one of the best pleasant surprises I ever had in gaming.  So to hear that that dev is working on a sci-fi heist game makes me excited:



Website:  http://www.pentadact.com/tag/heat-signature/
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

-budd-

thanks...I got into gunpoint because of you...I have played through it 4 times so far. i'll be watching this thread for updates.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18