What happened to the Lock'n'Load subforum?

Started by Bletchley_Geek, August 13, 2014, 08:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bletchley_Geek

I was looking forward to check it and I see it isn't any more listed. Any particular reason for that?

Asid

I believe it was moved into this "general" forum.

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying


bayonetbrant

We merged it all into one consolidated thread.

We open up sub forums when there are releases that have a lot of hype among the members, but after the initial attention fades, we collapse them
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bletchley_Geek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 13, 2014, 09:05:04 PM
We merged it all into one consolidated thread.

We open up sub forums when there are releases that have a lot of hype among the members, but after the initial attention fades, we collapse them

Thanks for the answer Brant :)

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers